WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY PAY4SURE?
Certain of our Retainer Option Levels are kept affordable by not covering:
- Matrimonial disputes(contested divorces)
- Defamation cases
- Business related matters
- Admission of guilt fines
- Legal matters that arose before you joined Pay4Sure or during your 2-month waiting period
- Collective actions
- Traffic fines
- Political matters
- Child maintenance matters
WHAT YOU GET AT PAY4SURE?
When you are referred to an attorney from our legal team, you will be consulted by a legal counsellor and/or attorney. The counsellor / attorney provides counselling in a one on one consultation, writer letters on your behalf and attempt to resolve legal issues with every aim to settle a matter out of Court.
Examples of matters are:
- Insurance problems;
- Consumer-related problems (i.e. guarantees and defective goods);
- Criminal charges against a Member or his or her immediate family;
- Certain Motor vehicle related matters;Certain job related matters;
- Personal Injury claims
When you call Pay4Sure, firstly they will take your personal details to verify your membership. Once this is confirmed, your details and matter will be relayed to our team of attorneys, who will contact you telephonically. From that point on you will deal directly with the attorney regarding that matter only.
You have a 2 month waiting period from the date of your first positive debit order, AND you will only get legal access to our team of attorneys for legal matters that arose after the 2 month waiting period, however to get immediate access to our team of attorneys for telephonic counselling. ***Terms and Conditions Apply
AT FEES YOU CAN AFFORD?
We can often save you more than the cost of our service alone. So why not subscribe today?
Call 083 423 2581
11 Cambridge Drive, Athlone,
Durban North, 4051
Phone (083) 4232581 / Fax (086) 663-2405
Future LEGAL FINANCIAL Solutions Now…..
Are you also sadly getting caught up in a down pour of legal fees at an unexpected and unplanned moment in your life, and your money could be used more effectively for that new car, new piece of furniture, your children’s school fees, medical expenses etcetera. Pay4Sure has a valuable legal retainer option to save your rands when you need them most.
Think about it…
MONEY DOESN’T GROW ON TREES. SAVING FOR THOSE EXHORBITANT LEGAL COSTS WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT THEM IS A WELL WORTHWHILE INVESTMENT.
Are you interested? read on ………
HOW TO “THINK SMART” AND “SAVE”:
The Idea of Pay4Sure came about in 2013 by a legal practitioner from Durban North.
His firm and his family suffered huge losses from clients not able to afford the legal processes. Either the client landed up without representation or the “firm” landed up short on payment and on various occasions completing the balance of the client’s case out of the goodness of his heart.
He felt strongly that there was a dire need for both client and service provider to benefit and not be out of pocket. He offered several of his clients an option to enter into a retainer agreement with regard to legal work. He had done this for a year on an adhoc basis, to see the venture prosper for both client and service provider, and then decided to formalize and share the option outside of his client database.
This legal retainer option is on offer to private individuals, small business as well as corporate enterprises. There are various retainer option levels to suite your requirements and budget.
- BLACK DIAMOND LEVEL. (R10 000pm)
- DIAMOND LEVEL (R5 000pm)
- WHITE GOLD LEVEL (R2 000pm)
- GOLD LEVEL (R1 000pm)
- SILVER LEVEL (R500pm)
- COPPER LEVEL (R250pm)
ABOUT THE “RETAINER”:
The “Retainer” allows you to pay monthly toward free legal services, dependent on your affordability and requirements. You determine your monthly retainer budget. You are assigned legal assistance and prioritized action based on your chosen option.
HOW IT “WORKS” FOR YOU, YOU GET:
- One-on-one legal consultations, counselling and assistance with our team of attorneys.
- 24-hour telephonic legal assistance in the case of emergencies;
- Access to our highly qualified and experienced team of attorneys to assist and represent you;
- Free representation should you need one of the team of attorneys to represent you in Court or South African Police Services;
- Free attendances within the Magisterial District of Durban by any one of the team of attorneys.
Terms & Conditions apply per chosen level of retainer option (available on request)
HOW PAY4SURE “WORKS”:
- Members have access to experienced representatives on the team of attorneys, who offer telephonic and email-based legal assistance during office hours;
- Representatives are able to advise you, write letters on your behalf and attempt to resolve legal issues without going to Court;
- Our Representatives will assess your immediate criteria, and if necessary, immediately refer you to an attorney on the team.
Our Representatives may not, by Law, handle any cases, when you have a legal problem that requires a court hearing or representation in any other legal facility. Your matter will be referred to a registered, qualified and experienced attorney on the “team”.
PAY4SURE “MEMBERSHIP” INCLUDES:
Pay4Sure provides via our legal team of attorneys, depending on membership level:
– Legal counselling, consultations and assistance for criminal, civil, labour, matrimonial & maintenanace matters.
– Counselling and preparation on Court procedures.
– Negotiations and correspondence to third parties on your behalf.
– Consultation and assistance regarding basic legal documents, such as sale agreements, rental agreements, divorce settlement agreements etc.
– Debt relief i.e., settlement negotiations, consolidations, payment extensions.